Hazel obtained her Honours Degree in Podiatry from La Trobe University in 2001 and is a member of the Australian Podiatry Association (Vic). Her professional goals are to eliminate pain and improve the function of feet for her clients. She prides herself on effective and thorough treatment.
· Diagnosis and management of all nail and skin conditions
· Assessment and management of Diabetic Foot conditions
· Diagnosis and management of painful foot and leg conditions
· Evaluating gait to determine its role in causing injury
· Assessment of children’s feet and gait
· Detailed reporting to your GP, specialist or other allied health professional